Dr. Dennis J. Lazzara
On the dental staff of Delnor Community Hospital for 25 years, Dr. Lazzara has served as secretary (1978-80), vice-president (1980-82), and president (1982-84). He has also served on Delnor-Community Hospital's Executive committee (1982-84) and has given lectures at Delnor Community Hosptial, Northwestern University and the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Dr. Lazzara is a progressive orthodontist; he attends numerous continuing education seminars to enhance his knowledge and performance. Dr. Lazzara is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Midwestern and Illinois Society of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association and the Fox River Valley Dental Society (Board of Directors, 1983-86).
- Fenwick High School
- University of Dayton B.S.
- Loyola University School of Dentistry 1974
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Loyola University School of Dentistry 1976.
Specialty Certification in Orthodontics
Masters Degree in Oral Biology
Dr. David B. Lazzara
- St. Patrick's School, St. Charles IL - 2000
- Marmion Academy, Aurora IL - 2004
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville - B.S. in Biomedical Engineering May 2008
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston MA - D.M.D. May 2012
- State University of New York School of Dental Medicine - Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics and M.S. in Orthodontics - June 2015
- American Board of Orthodontics - Board Certification September 2015